Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilt-ish Paintings



Here's a series I've started... I shared a few on my Musings blog but not these. I got the idea thinking about repetition and quilts of all things. I love fabric and quilt shops so it's always been an influence. I'm not sure about the colors yet but I don't want them to be too 'matchy-matchy' even though they're a series. Hopefully the subject matter will unify them. The 2nd one really turned out to be confectionery! Looks like pink chocolates to me :)

I'm hoping to finish up a few of these and put them in the etsy shop soon. All the Christmas stuff, house guests and wild card kid's needs has put me behind in completing much. (but it doesn't stop me from starting new pieces... may be a pattern there!)

2 comments:

Obiuser said...

.I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely,
obat penghilang benjolan di leher tradisional

AwaludinUser said...

By the way, Thank you for sharing with us, and we sincerely hope you will continue to update or post other articles.
obat flu lambung, minyak ikan salmon, cara menyembuhkan infeksi lambung